Thursday, July 17, 2008

WYD!!!!

Sniff... too bad I'm not there in Australia... No, I'll just be attending a WYD retreat in Hawaii. :-D

But at least I got to see the part about the Pope's arrival in Australia on television!! (or rather... my mom's computer...) :-) (You should've heard the deafening joyful shouts when the Holy Father embarked off the ship!!! I thought the earphones were gonna break!!) Anyway, you could go and see it yourself here if you don't have the EWTN channel like us.... :-)
Happy World Youth Day!!!!


"You will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you will be my witnesses" (Acts 1:6)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to watch the Pope's arrival at Barangaroo. (I like saying that word!) Did you see the the Hawaii flag on the left as the Popemobile departed from the quay?

I hope you were able to watch tonight's Stations of the Cross, and that you'll be able to watch the other events as well.

Akalei said...

Hi Mr. Jack!
There was the Hawaii flag there?? I guess I missed it!! I'll have to go back to that video to see that! :-D My sibs and I saw the Stations of the Cross!! It was amazing, wasn't it? :-D

I hope to post about the retreat in just a little bit...