Saturday, July 5, 2008

Four 4 fore meme :-)

Happy late fourth of July everyone!!! :-D Hope everyone had a spectacular day!!!


Thanks for tagging me Cy! :-D

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
1. Church
2. lost in thought... (Thanks Pueo! ;-D)
3. um... bed?
4. study desk...:-)

B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. friends...
2. ..that are far...
3. ...and are near...
4. and... um, yeah that's it. :-)

C) My favorite 4 places to eat:
1. Home & with family
2. with friends (adults too, not just kids :-)
3. ...
4. ...and anywhere that has good icecream!!!

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. someplace cooler... (it's really hot here!)
2. bed... (ugh... I think I ate too many cookies...)
3. someplace with familiar faces :-)
4. and a familiar place...

E) Four people I think will respond:
1. Whoever
2. would like to play
3. is
4. tagged :-)

F) Four TV shows I watch all the time:
1. Monk
2. EWTN
3. ...
4. That's pretty much it...

G) Four words that best describe you:
1. quiet... (oh yes, but not when I'm at the computer...:-)
2. shy... (not at home!! and then when people get to know me... they know that I'm pretendingto be shy...) :-)
3. petite... (huh? what does that mean?)
4. prayerful...photographer.... (hahaha!!!)

H) Four favorite "old school" Hollywood Actors/Actresses:
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...
4. does one actress for one movie count? I liked Sound of Music and Julie Andrew's (I think that's her name...) role in it!! :-D oh wait... it that Hollywood? I can't tell! (*singing do ra mi fa so la ti do!!!*)

I) Four favorite "old school" television game shows:
1. huh? game shows?
2. ...
3. ...
4. ...

J) Four favorite "old school" television shows:
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...
4. ...what's that?

K) List four things you liked best about Christmas when you were a
child:

(I'm still a child too, right!!!)
1. simply CHRISTMAS!!! *waves hands and jumps around* ...and that pretty much says it all for a child...:-)
2. Everyone's eagerness to make each other happy...
3. Midnight Mass (celebrating Jesus's birthday of course!)
4. Did I mention CHRISTMAS!!! *gets up again and jumps around* ?

L) List four things you liked best about Halloween when you were a
child:

1. Making the costumes... (Some of my sibs 'hire' me to go make it for them)
2. Candy & cake!!! (weird, but I don't eat much...)
3. The cool breeze in the Autumn's night air...
4. The next few days... All saints day, all Souls Day...

M) List four things you did not like about growing up:(it's in progress...?)
1. simply growing up...
2. learning hard stuff...
3. I was really short and small, so some people didn't really let me help them, or let me play with them...
4. When people give this 'odd' look at me when they know more about me... hmm...

N) List four events that impacted your life :
1. Starting to go to daily Mass... (yep!)
2. The first time I actually started playing musical intruments... and liking music...
3. one time a friend gave a vocation talk in a chapel...
4. ... Actually, there's several, but I can't list them all here...

I tag whoever would like to play!! :-D

No comments: