Friday, July 25, 2008

...




...Um, you know that part in the "WYDH retreat!!! :-D" post when I said I stood in the rain? hehe... well, I found out that I caught a cold two days after... :-) So yeah, the blogger is sick... (but I'm not gonna say that I regret standing in the rain!! :-D) Anyway, (maybe some of my readers know already) my family and I are moving. (Yes, again!) So please kindly pray for my family and I! The internet will be off (for us) this Tuesday until... I don't know when. :-( I (hopefully) might just post just one saint post sometime later before it gets hooked off, but I can't be sure... But we'll be moved around the first of August, I think. So after next Tuesday, that is, July 29 I think, you probably won't hear anything from this blog...(waaahhh)

So anyway... thanks for all your prayers!!

~Jesus, Mary, and Joseph pray for us!~

pic from here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying that you get well soon - and I'm praying for a safe and uneventful move to your new (and better) place. God bless!

Akalei said...

Thanks so much Mr. Jack!! My siblings and I are fine now, and we've just finished moving!!! :-D Hopefully we'll be able to see you at the Cathedral soon!