Saturday, January 12, 2008

46# question meme

Hey this one has 46 questions! Whatever happened to those four?? :-) Oh yeah and thanks to Cy for tagging me! (which was around last year) :-)

1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?
No one :-(
My parents just picked that name 'cause it was popular back then...oh wait unless you're talking about my blogger name (which is my confirmation name) Charity 'cause....well, that's a long story...um, and Therese because--oh wait you probably know that already ;-)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Can't remember

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's okay...

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Roast beef

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope. I have lovebirds! :-D

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think it would depend on what kind of person I would be...

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
sometimes

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
uhh....

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Honey Nut Cheerios! It officially became my favorite when my sibs and I had no popcorn and we just started eating it while watching a movie.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No, I just slip them off

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Not really...strong in what?

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM ?
Any kind of ice cream is fine with me!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Same as Cy's...If they are smiling or not

15. RED OR PINK?
neither...I'm not allowed to wear those colors because it shows out during Mass

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?
Yes, the same thing as Cy's...I have a really hard time talking to people about some stuff

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Once again it is the same thing as hers! Sr. Ludy...an old friend of Mom's. It's strange 'cause my sibs and I only met her once for two weeks

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Shorts...it's too hot to wear pants sometimes, and no shoes

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A healthy snack bar of some sort

2o. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My little brother playing

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Any shade of blue

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Anything that doesn't smell bad

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My uncle I think...

24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Of course!!! ;-D

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
During the Olympics I like to watch the gymmnastics for summer, and iceskating for winter

26. HAIR COLOR?
It used to be auburn, and for some reason it is now dark brown

27. EYE COLOR?
brown

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
nope

29. FAVORITE FOOD?
Anything Italian

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I don't like watching scary movies 'cause...well, they are scary. :-) Happy endings...the part when the saint goes to Heaven!! :-D

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
National Treasure: the book of secrets...I didn't understand some parts, but it was cool!

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Gray

33. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Both!

34. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs

35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Same answer in question 40 in previous meme: Lilikoi shaved ice with vanilla icecream and beans! But if that's not available, then any icecream is fine with me. :-)

36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Just one book? Last I was reading was a small bit of the Imitation of Christ. I want to make it last long and read some more of it for Lent!

37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Nothing

38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
A show about a mystery

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Nice music

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
neither

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Arizona

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I don't know...do I?

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Not around here


Well, I tag anyone who would like to do this! :-)

No comments: