Thanks to A Catholic Mom In Hawaii for the tag!!! :-)
Cy did this meme too, so I'm not going to copy her answers.
“Here are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.”
1. The saints have always been role models for me. (especially St. Therese!)I I always look up to them when I'm having a really hard time on something. (especially schoolwork and chores and other stuff like that)
2. I can play piano pieces that are from levels 3 to 5.(with lots of practice before I perform in public!)
3. I'm the shortest girl in the Therese's Roses group, but I'm not the youngest. :-P
4. I used to take ice skating lessons, tennis lessons, karate lessons, and gymnastics lessons when I was littler, but all that time I could play piano, so finally now I take piano lessons.
5. I used to have really, really, long hair but my mom cut it because I don't like to comb it so much because it would hurt and because it would really get hot where we live. Now my hair is a few inches past my shoulders, but I like it that way.
6. My hobbies are reading books, crocheting, knitting, making leis, embroidering, sewing, drawing, and playing the piano.
7. I really, really, like reading books or stories about saints, blesseds, venerables, the Blessed Virgin, Jesus, or peoples' experiences of the Holy Eucharist, vocation stories, stories about religious people, or anything religious at all. I like them so much, that all I read now is about them! Sometimes I even read the ones in the adult section in the library! They are so very inspiring! Now I don't really have much interest in fiction books like Star Wars, the stuff I used to read. I really don't know why, I just don't.
8. I want to study Latin in the next grade I'm going to take.
Well, if there was a number nine, I would say I have a really hard time tagging people!!! I like doing memes, it's just the tagging that's hard because I don't know that many blogs to tag.
OK, I tag....
Joey at Catholic Homeschooled Teens,
My mom, Easter, at Mostly Prayers and Writings of a Catholic Mom and Her Daughters (if you have time)
Sr. Anne at Nunblog (if you want to and if you haven't done this meme already)
reading thisyou MUST do this meme! (unless you've done this meme already)