Saturday, May 19, 2007

Another book meme!!!

Tagged by Catholic Homeschooled Teens!!!

Three works of non-fiction everyone should read:

- Story of a Soul, by St. Therese (It's so beautiful!) :-)
- Mother Angelica, by Raymond Arroyo (I'm already halfway in the book and I think they should make a movie about her life!)
- The Diary of St. Faustina, Divine Mercy in My Soul (It's very inspiring)

Three works of fiction everyone should read:

- Lord of the Rings(all three of them) , by J.R.R. Tolkien (awesome books!)
- Chronicles of Narnia, by C.S. Lewis
- Redwall, by Brian Jacques

Three authors everyone should read:

- The saints who wrote books :-)
- C.S. Lewis
- Brain Jacques

Three books no one should read:

- I don't
- know
- any.....

I tag...

Anyone who is reading this, you must do this meme! (unless you've done it already)

No comments: