Thursday, May 17, 2007

A book meme!!! :-)

Yippee!!! I was tagged by A Catholic Mom in Hawaii!

How many books do you own?
Gee, that's a hard question. All I can say is that I have A LOT.

Book(s) I am reading now: Well, if it doesn't count school books, (I sure hope it doesn't!)

1. Mother Angelica, by Raymond Arroyo
2. Saint Faustina's Diary Divine Mercy in My Soul
3. Story of a Soul, by St. Therese (of course)
4. Pope John Paul the Great, by Peggy Noonan
5. Saint Dominic and the Rosary, by Catherine Beebe

Books I've read recently:
1. Blessed Damien and the Bells, by Arthur and Elizabeth Sheehan
2. The Tale of Rabbit Island, by Patrick Ching (it's a childrens' book) So that's the story behind it! I never could see a rabbit there. :-)

Five Books That Mean a Lot to Me:
1. Magnificat (a monthly issue book of prayers for every day. It's sold at the Pauline bookstore.)
2. Story of a Soul, by you know who :-)
3. Fifty-Seven Saints, by Eileen Heffernan, FSP
4. The Holy Bible
5. Saint books (any kind!)


I tag ,

Mom,

Catholic Homeschooled Teens,

And whoever is reading this!!!

2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

CT: Good answers. I see both of you are reading the Mother Angelica book. Isn't it wonderful! I suggest you watching or listening to Mother Angelica Live at the www.ewtn.com site. They are very inspiring. I see that you tagged me. Thanks! I think I did this one already. If I did not then I will do it soon
Hope you guys are fine.

Akalei said...

Thanks Mrs. Esther!
I will try the website soon. :-)