1.) Link to the person who tagged you.
2.) Post the rules on your blog.
3.) Write six random things about yourself and things that make you happy.
4.) Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5.) Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6.) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Okay...I think Cy tagged me, I posted the rules, wrote six random (okay, maybe not really random) things, um...I followed half of the rules!!
1. Baking! I love to bake, especially if it’s for someone else. ^_^ Cookies, pancakes (okay, maybe that’s not baking, but still…), cakes, brownies, and muffins. I’ll bring my baking goods (only if I have time to bake them first) to any meeting, outdoor activity, potluck, celebration, or any occasion for just having a good time. My parents even said that I should do a bake sale, but I just don’t have the heart to sell my cookies…They can have it for free! If it makes them happy, I’m happy too. ^_^
2. Little kids. I really don’t know why little kids like me too. They seem to all crowd around me and tell me all about random things like their video games, sports, and stuffed animals, and what they want to do in the future (like one of them said that he wanted a big graduation party where everyone would dance to disco music until they passed out). …It’s really interesting and fun to hear. One of them even said and thought that I was 10 years old…Maybe it’s because I look like one for the 4th time. :-P …and maybe I act like one too.
3. Jogging time…Every week my aunty and uncle take my brother and I to the beach park, where we jog about 5+ miles each time. I really enjoy it because it’s like the only time I get to daydream by myself and get away from the noise of the house, besides bedtime of course, but that doesn’t count.
4. Drawing. It’s also another time I get to be in my own world, and day dream or listen to music (such as soundtracks) while I do so. Charcoal, pencil, and prefer to use mechanical pencils for another kind of style. I’m still a beginner, so I really hope to improve my skills. ^_^
5. Soundtracks! I really really like listening to them. Especially if it’s a movie (or video game) I have already seen. Not necessarily one that I didn’t like, only if I liked the music I’ll listen to them. I’ll even try to find the notes on the piano and add chords if I don’t find the sheet music or score. I don’t know why, but if the soundtrack song is stuck in my head, and I keep humming it all over and over again(and drive my siblings crazy), that means I like it, even if I don’t say that I do. ^_^
6. When I’m in the mood to play the piano…okay, that was really random, but really! I accomplished my first original piano piece (by Beethoven) when I was in that ‘musical mood’. And only in a single week. Again, I’ll only do that to music that I really like, especially if they’re soundtracks. I have to slow down though, when I figure a piece out on my own in that mood. ‘Cause sometimes my piano teacher takes advantage of that, and assigns me to an extra hard piece, and challenges me to compose my own music…-_- *sigh* I don’t think I can do that…
Aww…why can’t there be a 7? I’d put ‘cameras and taking pictures’ if there was…^_^