Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas meme

I finally get around to do it. :-)



1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper!!! Everyone here loves it!!



2. Real tree or artificial? I really like real trees, but we have to have an artificial one. :-(



3. When do you put up the tree? Sometime right before Christmas



4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime the next year....



5. Do you like eggnog? Yes!!! Well, now I do 'cause I only tried last year!



6. Favorite gift received as a child? Do I still qualify as a child? ;-) hmm... well I think it would be those tickets to Disneyland like what Cy said. :-)



7. Do you have a Nativity scene? Yes...somewhere in a box



8. Hardest person to buy for? Cy....She's always right beside me when I'm getting her gift!



9. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? The wrapping paper on it :-)



10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Both now, since I only got my email address last year



11. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Nativity Story!!! Well now, anyway ;-)



12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Somewhere in the middle of Advent



13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes several times before



14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything Italian!!!



15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Both I think



16. Favorite Christmas song? I have too many....



17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home....It's really nice :-)



18. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? Dancer, Dasher, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Vincen.....uhh, and Rudolph! I guess not...



19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star



20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning! We get to open one gift before we leave for Mass, and then we open up the rest when we come back



21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? A lot of kids are really choosy about their Christmas presents....



22. Best thing about this time of year? The birth of Our Savior!!!!!!



I tag anyone who would like to do this!!!

1 comment:

EC Gefroh said...

You know, I think I tagged you for another meme recently :-)
Aunty Esther