Monday, February 16, 2009

blogging...


I can explain!!!! I'm really sorry I haven't been exactly blogging like I said I would, but it's just that things have been really quite busy lately. For example, I started highschool just some months back, and I find it a lot different (especially learning a new language, algebra, science and stuff like that) than my past subjects. I also went to a marathon, attended a women's silent retreat, and took a religion test @ the Cathedral. I haven't gotten the time to really read any saint books, mostly the book report ones required by Seton in my grade, and amazingly did not find extra time on the computer... I know these are really bad excuses, :-P but I'll try make it up to my readers (if there are still any) by thinking up some plan to post something... And also, I'm not exactly sure I'll be continuing posting about saints, but I will write what I can about a day's saint. In the meantime, you can access the older posts about the saints I've already written down there on the sidebar in the archives.

1 comment:

Pueo said...

blah, me too CT... XP