Saturday, August 18, 2007

Meme

Here's an old meme that I forgot that I was tagged with....funny, I was tagged by my mom!

Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the Person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. Now Go!

Well, since my sister Cy is doing this meme also....and her name starts with C too.....I guess I'll do T then!

1. Famous singer/band: Tomlin, Chris

2. 4 letter word: True

3. Street name: Teresa St.

4. Color: Tan

5. Gifts/presents: Treasure

6. Vehicle: Tundra

7. Items on a menu: Teriyaki

8. Boy Name: Thomas Aquinas :-)

9. Girl Name: Teresa of Avila :-D

10. Movie Title: Therese ;-D

11. Drink: Tea

12. Occupation: Tailor

13. Flower: Tulipa Tarda (a type of tulip I think)

14. Magazine: Times

15. US City: Tucson, Arizona

16. Pro Sports Team: Tennessee Titans (football)

17. Reason for Being Late for Work: Taking too much time reading about a saint :-)

18. Something U Throw Away: Ummm, Trash?

19. Things you shout: Take cover!!!

20. Cartoon Character: Thomas (from King George and the Duckie ;-))


I tag whoever wants to do this meme :-)

No comments: