Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm still alive...

I totally apologize for the disappearance (AGAIN). You have no idea how many times I tried to get into my blogger account! I even tried commenting on my previous post to let my readers know that I couldn't access my account, but then realized that I had 'locked' my comment box so that I could only publish it once I was logged in as blog administer. (Yep, epic fail.)
So there I was furiously typing in my password again and again and again and again to absolutely no avail, when I FINALLY saw those three little words and a question mark.

Forgot your password?

Thank God for people who have pity on airheads like me.

Anyway, I will get back to posting soon. Thank you for your amazing patience, and I apologize again for the inconvenience!

No comments: