Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Picture meme

Mahalo to Pueo for tagging me! :-D

Here's the deal - go to your pictures, go to the 6th file, go to the 6th picture and then post it. For bonus points [yeah, sure, there's points] see if you can remember even taking the picture.

Well....I've got a problem too. :-P ...actually, really two. Since Cy and I use the same computer, I'll probably end up with the same picture (unless I miscount :-P) ;-). But (currently) I'm using the laptop on which my profile doesn't have a sixth folder. (yeah, that's how small it is...) For me, there's only three folders: the sample pics, the bulging folder of JMJ holy cards, and yes, the gigantic one with the saint cards. The rest of the pictures that I have are lying around in the My Pictures ...I don't usually blog with this computer, but anyway...

Oh right, I forgot... I didn't take any pictures that are in my folders. :-(

Here's the sixth picture:



NOTE: I did not take this picture!! (but that'd be so awesome if I did ;-) ) That was a long time ago. No, Sr. Kim, or Sr. Maria Kim as she is called now, sent this one to me (by email) some time before she was professed. She said she and her other fellow novices were at a... I can't remember. It was a book something... I've forgotten what she called it. I had to delete the message because of this advertisement that I thought that was real saying that I was over limit on my email space. I never did delete emails before... so then... :-P Anyways, I'm happy to say that (or type) that (I'm pretty sure) that all those novices in the photo all had their first profession now! :-D

I tag Kaila,

and anyone who hasn't done this one yet! :-)

No comments: