Wow...three posts in one day! :-) Now that I'm feeling much better, I'll just catch up on some posts! :-D
Mahalo to Kaila for tagging me for this one!! :-D
Book Meme Rules
1. Pick up the nearest book ( of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.
I recently just posted the St. John Bosco post, and so I've picked up that book, Saint John Bosco and Saint Dominic Savio, by Catherine Beebe, that was just lying in front of me. :-)
Okay, here it goes:
"On that day, although he was only seven, he wrote four promises in a notebook. They were his rules for the way he promised to live, and he never broke that promise."
(And then there are his rules!)
1. I will go to confession often, and to Communion as often as my confessor will allow.
2. I will keep holy the feast days.
3. My friends will be Jesus and Mary.
4. Death but not sin.
Wow.....that's really interesting that it happened to be those touching words...:-)
I tag Pueo for this one, and whoever would like to do this! :-D